- iStart Checklist
- Immigration: SEVIS Fee
- Acquiring a Visa
- Immigration: Port of Entry
- Immigration: Department of State (DOS)
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Transferring from another US University as an F-1 Student
- Transferring from another US University as a J-1 Student
- Arrival Housing
- Housing (On and Off Campus)
- Special Housing Options
- Transportation to Bloomington
- Insurance Information
- Registering for Classes
- Final Instructions/Checklist
- Late Arrival Instructions
Helpful information for students and faculty who may be importing agricultural products, food, or research products into the US from foreign countries.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection and US Department of Agriculture- Animal Plant Health Inspection Service personnel ensure appropriate and consistent importation of plant and animal products shipped or carried via air, land, and sea U.S. ports of entry.
Helpful information for students and faculty who might be importing agricultural products into the US.
Helpful Customs and Border Protection information for student traveling abroad or receiving packages from foreign countries.